Safety Waivers are required for our Mini-Golf, Laser Tag, Climbing Wall, and Go-Kart Racing. New customers will sign the waivers when they check-in. For large groups and parties it's recommended you print off and sign the safety waivers from the links below ahead of time. This will help speed up the check-in process when you're here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I'm not a member, do I have to sign a safety waiver every time I come?A: No. Anyone one who has went through the check-in process and signed a safety wavier does not have to sign it again.
Q: Do I have to sign 2 safety waivers, one for kart racing and one for laser tag?A: No. You only need to sign one safety waiver.
Don't Have Adobe Reader?
IMPORTANT: By signing the safety waiver you are agreeing that you have read, understood, and will follow our track rules.
All new customers are required to watch a short safety video explaining our track rules and procedures.
IMPORTANT: When racing, realize these karts ARE NOT bumper cars at an amusement park. If you receive a warning while racing, remember that this is being done to ensure the safety of all involved which, at the end of day, is more important to us than anything else. Please do not respond aggressively or abusively to our track staff as this will only lead to your exclusion from our facility.
Other SignalsThink: If a track marshal taps their head this means “Think”. Re-think and be smart about how you are driving.Visor Down: A track marshal will simulate closing an imaginary helmet visor with their hand while pointing at you.Yellow and Green Flags Crossed Together: This signals the halfway point of the race. Not used for arrive & drive. Normally used for Leagues, Private Events, Group Events, and Corporate Events.Rolled-Up Black Flag Pointed At You: Last warning, you will receive the black flag for any more violations.
01. Always obey the track marshals. Their job is to insure every customer has a fun yet safe race. Any customer who ignores a warning by a marshal will either be removed from the race or talked to after the race. Do not argue or verbally harass any track marshal; it will not be tolerated. The decision of our track marshals is final. No refunds will be given.
02. Anyone driving aggressively, beyond their own ability, without regard for our rules or the safety of all involved will be warned. A repeated warning will result in a black flag and your immediate termination from the race. No refunds will be given.
IMPORTANT TIP: If you are sliding sideways and hitting the barriers you obviously are not driving safely. Learning to drive better comes from driving slower and getting a better feel for the kart. Add more speed once you are not sliding through every turn.
03. Our karts ARE NOT bumper cars. Any intentional bumping or blocking is considered reckless driving. If you are seen hitting another kart, a “No Bumping” sign will be shown. Continual bumping will result in a “Warning Sign”. Your kart may be placed on a speed limiter to insure you see the warnings by the track marshals. Failure to stop bumping will result in your removal from the race.
04. If you receive a “No Bumping” or “Warning” sign, acknowledge that you have received the warning so the track marshals know you are paying attention and you understand what you did wrong.
05. If you spin the kart out on track, wait for a track marshal to assist you. Under no circumstances should you attempt to get out of the kart or push yourself away from the barriers with either your hands or feet. NEVER drive backwards on the track to try to turn around. Wait for a marshal.
06. Never slow down on track to wait for a friend as this can create a dangerous situation, which you will be black-flagged for.
07. Once you receive the checkered flag stop racing and slow down. Proceed to the pits. Once you come to a stop in the pits stay seated in your kart until you are instructed to get out by a track marshal. We don’t want you to get half way out of your kart and then get hit from behind.
08. The Pit Indoor Kart Racing provides and requires a full-face helmet, neck collar, and closed toe shoes. Customers may bring their own helmets ONLY if they meet the following requirements. Helmet is: Full-Face with impact resistant visor, DOT approved, and in good condition (not damaged). We don’t allow motocross helmets (even with goggles), pit crew helmets, and open-face helmets. Please understand this is for your safety and insurance reasons.
09. The Pit Indoor Kart Racing has a strict “zero tolerance policy” regarding alcohol and/or drug abuse. Any person who fails or refuses to take a breathalyzer test, or appears to be under the influence, will not be permitted to race. No refunds will be given. Please let a cashier or track marshal know if you are on any prescription medicines that may affect your driving.
10. Kart racing poses special risks to people with neck or back problems, heart conditions, anyone who is pregnant, anyone who should not be in a stressful or physically demanding environment. If you have any doubt, please check with your doctor before racing.
11. New customers are required to watch a short safety video.
12. All loose clothing must be tucked in. There is a good chance anything in your pockets will fall out while racing. There are lockers available to store your personal belongings in. The Pit Indoor Kart Racing is not responsible for lost or damaged items. If you think you lost something on the track, notify a track marshal.
13. Customers with hair longer than shoulder length or wearing loose clothing that could obstruct their vision or become entangled in any moving part will not be permitted to drive. Hair that is longer than shoulder length must be tucked into the back of your shirt.
14. There is absolutely no smoking or consumption of alcohol anywhere inside The Pit Indoor Kart Racing. We have the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc...